Our Functions at Ministry of Home Affairs and Immigration:
- Grant and issue Namibian Passports and Emergency Travel Certificates
- Grant and issue Citizenship to Foreign Nationals
- Grant and issue Various Permits to Foreign Nationals
- Grant and issue Various Visas to Foreign Nationals
- To issue Domicile Certificates to Foreign Spouses of Namibian Citizens
- The Effective Facilitation of Lawful Migration
- Refugee Administration
- Facilitate the Management of the National Population Register by providing Civil Services, including but not limited to the following:
- Birth Registration
- Death Registration
- Marriage Registration
- Provide Ministry of Home AffairsaAnd Immigration Specific Statistics and Information to Relevant Stakeholders
"It Is The Vision of This Government, to Transform The Ministry of Home Affairs and Immigration into a Highly Efficient Organisation that will make all Namibians proud.
It is my dream that every Namibian can obtain National Documents faster in a simpler and more convenient manner." - Minister Pendukeni Iivula-Ithana
|1. Commitment||We demonstrate commitment towards Service Delivery through our actions and decisions that we make.|
|2. Synergy|| |
We work as a team, we value Effective Communication and all our effort are coordinated towards achieving our Vision
|3. Ethics|| |
In all our leadings we Are guided and principled through our Punctuality, Customer Focus, Professionalism and Transparency.
|4. Efficiency|| |
We strive to achieve more with limited resources whilst maximizing outputs.